Innovations are everywhere, you just need to investigate it a bit.
With this enthusiasm, I always give a try to new things, and this time I have encountered with Samosa Chaat, I must say, “The Samosa Chaat”. Which I ate in my office’s cafeteria during my Summer Internship. This is not a high-class dish, instead, it’s an easy to make recipe which can be prepared within 5 minutes (if you have the prerequisites). So, let’s get on the field (kitchen).
Things Needed (For one serving):
- One Samosa (Obviously)
- Castor Sugar
- Chopped Onions
- Chutney (Red and Green; These will come along with your Samosa)
- Plain Bhujia and Chaat Masala (For topping/taste)
- Take a small quantity of Milk and add Castor Sugar in it. Mix the solution. (Milk should be less in quantity, just for a sake of Sugar’s dilution)
- Mix curd with the sweetened milk. (This will make the curd mixture sweeter and creamier)
- Now in another container, mash the Samosa and add the Curd mixture over it.
- Sprinkle chopped onions and Chaat Masala over the mix.
- Pour both the Chutneys along with the Plain Bhujia over the mixture.
- Done! It’s ready to eat/serve.